İstanbul, Turkey, 34381
Joined on June, 2018
Any day at any time
Up to 1 hour away for a flat fee
Education1. Bahcesehir University (BAU)
Masters in Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management (09/17 – Present)
• GPA: 4.0 (Honor’s list)
2. American University of Beirut (AUB)
Bachelor’s in business administration-BBA (09/13 - 01/17)
• Concentration courses in Finance, Accounting, & Marketing
• Dean's Honor’s list - Fall 2013
3. University of Cambridge Cambridge, UK
Pembroke-King's Summer Program (06/14- 08/14)
• Courses: Financial Markets & Institutions, Intelligence History, Peacebuilding & Conflict Resolution
• Learned with professors from Harvard, CIA, Royal Bank of Scotland, Royal Air Force • Wrote an intensive research paper on financial markets and debt covenants (A+ grade)
ExperienceI have tutored close friends on accounting and finance subjects when they were facing difficulties in understanding financial concepts. I have the ability to simplify and summarize long lessons in few sessions.
I speak perfect English and Arabic, Intermediate Turkish, and lower Intermediate French.
CFA Level 1 Candidate: Sat for the exam in June 2018
Collegiate Assessment of Academic Proficiency (CAAP): Attained an achievement level above the national mean across international universities in writing skills and critical thinking
Relevant classes: Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Financial Markets and Institutions, Special issues in entrepreneurial finance, Microeconomics, Macroeconomic, statistics, Corporate Finance, Investment finance
Reading, Travelling Driving, Badminton, Road trips, meeting new people and cultures, speaking different languages, cooking, biking, camping, visiting museums, attending cultural and musical events, art, acting, singing,
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.